1. Dedication – Demonstrated dedication to the sport of girls softball, and to the Pitt County Girls’ Softball League (PCGSL), through her efforts and work habits in practices, games and in PCGSL special events.
2. Team Loyalty - Demonstrated loyalty to her team by her attendance at practices and games – a girl who puts the team before self in every instance.
3. Sportsmanship - Demonstrated sportsmanship (both on and off the field) by her ability to keep the game of softball in the proper perspective by being both a gracious winner or loser, and being helpful to all her teammates – a girl who slights no one.
4. Attitude – Demonstrated outstanding attitude (both on and off the field) that proves beneficial to the team concept in both practices and games, supportive of coaches which aids in her own coaching as well as understanding of her role on the team.
5. Competitiveness – Demonstrated competitiveness evidenced by sheer desire to play and never give up, hustle, enthusiasm, team spirit, and a leader on the field of play.
6. League Participation – Demonstrated support of the Pitt County Girls’ Softball League (PCGSL) by participating as much as possible in all league fund-raising activities and all other events deemed beneficial to PCGSL and girls softball, in general.